The professional team at Denny’s Septic Service is dedicated to creating and keeping a loyal customer base. Our attention to detail and commitment to excellence drive our staff to ensure that whenever your septic tank system is backed up or needs to be serviced, we are the only company that you’ll ever need to call.
Our expert team offers complete septic services:
- Septic Tank Pumping
- Septic Tank Lid Replacement
- Drainfield Repairs and Replacements
- Hydro-Jetting Drainfield Lines
- Distribution Box Repaired
- Drainfield Rejuvenation
- Repair Broken and Clogged Pipes in Drainfield
- Pump Replacement
- Commercial Grease Traps Pumped
- Lift Station Repairs and Replaced
- Commercial Grease Trap Installation
Our knowledgeable staff can also help answer any questions you may have about maintaining your septic system, as well as preventive maintenance and new installations.
Helpful Tips on Preventing septic problems:
- Pump your septic tank regularly
- Have it inspected for any problems
- Fix Leaky toilets and dripping faucets
- ONLY flush human waste
- Do Not pour household chemicals or medication down toilets or drains.
- Avoid putting Grease in drains
- Do Not Park on drainfield area
When to pump your tank:
Sewage backing up in toilet or drains
Slow flushing, bubbling or gurgling sounds in toilet or drains
Anticipated heavy usage such as a party
If septic system drains are clogged
Sale or purchase of a home
Septic tank exposed to flood conditions
We guarantee you will receive prompt, professional service at a price you can afford. Contact us now and discover why Denny’s Septic Service is right for you.